Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Secret Santa RULES

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is the "rules" list for the AG Holiday Secret Santa Gift Exchange.
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">$20- $25 AG only gift plus shipping. (Please have it be a new Ag item not something you just have laying around- also please pick something off their wish list.)</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No one under the age of 15 will be allowed to participate.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wish List must be sent to me ([email protected]) no later then December 7th- also please include your email and shipping address.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please keep the AG wish list to a minimum- I know everyone wants everything on the AG Site- I know I do.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When sending the gift please include a little note with your User ID so that people know who they got.</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You must have at LEAST 100 posts OR be a member for at LEAST 6 months</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wish Listed Received:
    Starearedkid
    Felicity_Fan85
    Smoredrama
    TexasMom
    BalletMom
    Colette Denali
    PrincessRuthie(Laura)
    chrstnwmn7
    My Little Jelly Bean
    Kit_Girl

    Tracy

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 08, 2005 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Kit_Girl ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm participating [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  3. #3
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    Awwwwww!! That's not fair!! I should be allowed to do this cause send/recieve paypal, sell, give out my address, and do all that stuff like a person older than 15. It's not fair!! A lot of people will stand up for me, too! I have sold things to Nan, prasnIrd, justbeingme, and MANY OTHERS. I am the one who lists things on eBay, I am the one who types all these messages!

    Just consider it. What about all the 12, 13, and 14 year olds? (My mom will give you the permission you want if you need it...)

    Katya [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This sounds like fun Tracy. Count me in. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to participate as well - sounds like fun!!

    Faith

    PS. As far as the NO books rule - what if someone wants to put books on their wish list??

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'm going to participate. I just need 10 more posts to make 100 which should be easy [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TexasMom:
    I'd like to participate as well - sounds like fun!!

    Faith

    PS. As far as the NO books rule - what if someone wants to put books on their wish list??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats fine- I just figured everyone had most of them- but if it on there list go for it.
    Tracy

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I am under 15, but could I still participate if my mom gives me permission, or if she does it herself? I could give her my wish list and she could do all the stuff. I LOVE Secret Santa gift exchanges!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could someone please volunteer to organize a Secret Santa for those who are under 15?

    Could someone please volunteer to organize a Secret Santa for the $1-5 range, for those on lower budgets?

    Joy

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I think I might be able to organize a Secret Santa for those who are under 15, especially because I am [img]wink.gif[/img] ! So, if that's okay with everybody else, I'll try and post the rules later today.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •